Short on time but love the idea of homemade gifts? This simple soap recipe uses only 3 simple ingredients and can be created in 5 minutes. It smells divine and the doTERRA essential oils add additional health benefits. Makes a thoughtful gift for the holidays, wedding favors, or just because.
DIY: Spearmint & Rosemary Soap
1 lb Shea butter melt-and-pour soap base
30 drops of Spearmint essential oil (where to buy)
30 drops of Rosemary essential oil (where to buy)
Soap mold or silicone cupcake molds
Optional: dried herbs (fresh herbs will turn brown)
1. Cut soap base into cubes and place in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Melt the soup into liquid form in increments of 30 seconds.
3. Add a handful of dried herbs to the bottom of the molds.
4. Stir in spearmint & rosemary essential oils into melted soap base (or other oils of your choosing).
5. Let molds sit for an hour.
6. Remove soap from mold. Wrap in cellophane and tie with ribbon if gifting.
Makes 12 small soaps.
Wondering about other ways to use essential oils?
You can download this free eBook that includes 100 Uses for Essential Oils.
Other articles you may enjoy:
DIY Diaper Spray,
Chocolate Spiced Pretzels,
Turmeric Ginger Latte,
Why You Shouldn't Buy doTERRA on Amazon
Disclaimer: This article includes affiliate links. Thank you for your support.