This Pistachio Cranberry Bark with Cardamom essential oil is one of my favorite holiday desserts. It's both delicious and simple to make! It pairs wonderfully with a holiday dinner and it's also a favorite
gift to bring to the foodies in my life. Plus, it would probably give you some good karma if you made some for your co-workers to share some Christmas cheer!
Cardamom is one of my favorite
spices and essential oils. Cardamom essential oil is is soothing to the digestive tract which makes even better in this tasty holiday treat! You can read more about the benefits of cardamom essential oil here
Keep reading to learn how to make this delicious holiday treat!Ingredients: - 1 bag of your favorite chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli 60% cocoa semisweet chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup of shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 1-2 drops doTERRA Cardamom essential oil (where to buy
- Dash of sea saltRecipe:
1. Slowly melt the chocolate chips either on the stove or in 30 second increments in the microwave. Stir frequently and remove just before the chocolate is fully melted. Then stir until melted. Slowly melting the chocolate helps create the best chocolate base for the bark!2. Stir in 1-2 drops of doTERRA Cardamom oil into the melted chocolate. Pro tip, start out with 1 drop and taste it before you add anymore to ensure that you put in the right amount of Cardamom oil for your taste buds.
3. Spread out the chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with parchament paper until the mixture is about 1/4 inch thick.
4. Top the chocolate with the pistachios, cranberries, and a sprinkle of sea salt.
5. Let the bark set until hard. You can up the process by placing in the fridge for 15-20 minutes. Once, hard break the chocolate up into smaller pieces and enjoy!
That's it! Now you have a delicious holiday dessert to use as a gift or at your dinner table.
To watch how I make it at home, check out the video below.
Peace, love, and oils,
Rigel SmithOther blogs you might enjoy:"How to Make Cashew Milk""Quinoa Breakfast Bowl""Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding with Coconut Milk"PS. Have you grabbed a spot in my upcoming free e-course, yet? I'll teach you about all things green living using essential oils including DIY beauty, non-toxic cleaning recipes, and how to keep your family healthy.