I don’t know about you, but I love when doTERRA comes out with a new kit. Their newest kit is called the Cura Collection. Cura is Latin for care. This kit is THE KIT for those who are ready to ditch and switch your harmful, toxic bathroom cabinet products.
I know that when I first got started with essential oils, I felt overwhelmed with the idea of just getting started. I knew that I wanted to decrease my exposure to toxins, but I wasn't sure which products to start with. This kit takes the guess work out of getting started and the kit comes beautifully packaged.
Watch the unboxing video below.
So, what does this new kit include?
- 5 Essential Oils
- 4 Supplements
- 4 Wellness Products
Essential Oils Included in the Cura Kit
- Deep Blue
- Past Tense
Deep Blue 5mL
Deep Blue is doTERRA’s Soothing Blend
Deep Blue is great to use for all things discomfort. It doesn’t overload liver and doesn’t build up toxins in your system.
Deep Blue Essential Oil is another proprietary blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus. Deep Blue products are the among doTERRA's top selling products. You can rub Deep Blue on to the back of your neck after a long day of sitting at your computer or looking at your phone. Deep Blue will soothe and cool those tense muscles in the neck and shoulders.
Lavender is for all things calming.
Lavender is the Swiss Army Knife of essential oils, because of its versatility.
Lavender is known as the calming oil. It is calming to the brain, the skin, and emotionally. You can add this oil to a diffuser with other oils or diffuse it by itself.
This oil is also great for skin irritation or minor burns. I actually keep lavender in the kitchen because I am prone to burning myself while cooking and this helps with the discomfort. It also works for mild sunburns as well.
Lavender is soothing and relaxing both to the brain and to the body. You can also add this oil to your bath to soothe occasional achy, tense muscles.
Benefits of Lavender
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender oil reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep*
- Helps ease feelings of tension when used internally*
Past Tense 15mL
Past Tense is a proprietary blend of Wintergreen, Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, Cilantro, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Basil, and Rosemary. This oil is tension relieving and has a calming aroma. You can rub it directly on tense muscle spots or rub it on the back of your neck. It can also be used around the hairline for occasional head tension.
Benefits of Past Tense
- Calming and comforting aroma
- Soothing to the skin
When in doubt use Frankincense.
Frankincense is nicknamed the King of essential oils. This is one of the most prized and precious essential oils; this oil has extraordinary health benefits. It is rejuvenating to the skin, helps reduce the appearance of imperfections, and keeps cellular function optimal.
- Take internally to support healthy cellular function
- Soothing aroma
- Use topically to reduce the appearance of imperfections
- Supports healthy immune and nervous system function when taken internally
Each doTERRA Essential Oil has a story behind it, because doTERRA participates in something known as “Co-Impact Sourcing.” Co-Impact Sourcing is about sourcing the highest quality ingredients while supporting the most amount of people. doTERRA pays all their farmers a fair wage and they are treated ethically.
Frankincense is sourced from Oman. The people in Oman needed schools and doTERRA agreed to help them build schools, but only if girls would be allowed to attend school too. This means that doTERRA not only provided jobs and wages to the people of Oman, but they also made it possible for girls to attend school.
This proprietary blend is made of: Spearmint, Japanese Peppermint, Ginger, Black Pepper, and Parsley Seed in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Tamer is a blend made for children, but can be used by anyone, it is just diluted a little more so that children can apply it themselves.
- Calming aroma may ease the effects of motion sickness
- Provides a soothing abdominal massage
I keep this oil in my car because my little one often experiences motion sickness and Tamer helps settle her stomach. We recently went on a long road trip and Tamer was a life saver on that trip.
Supplements in the Cura Kit
- DigestZen Softgels
- Serenity Restful Complex Softgels
- Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex
Each vegetarian softgel contains 120mg of DigestZen Oil blend.
This can be used to ease occasional stomach discomfort. These are great to keep on hand to use on the go when you experience digestive discomfort.
- Aids in the digestion of foods
- Soothes occasional stomach upset
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion
TerraZyme is a digestive enzyme. Digestive enzymes are necessary for digesting food nutrients and then converting the nutrients to energy in cells. Enzymes also help with tissue growth and repair. Once we hit the age of 30 our natural enzymes start to decrease so we really need a supplement to help keep us strong and healthy.
This is a supplement you will want to take on a daily basis to help your body can function optimally.
- Healthy digestion
- Metabolize processed foods
- Conversion of food nutrient to energy
- GI comfort and food tolerance
- Production of Metabolic Enzymes
Watch the video below to see why we need TerraZyme everyday.
Serenity Restful Complex Softgels
doTERRA describes the Serenity Restful Complex Softgels as…
doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex combines the well-researched, relaxing benefits of Lavender essential oil and L-Theanine along with lemon balm, passionflower, and chamomile to gently promote relaxation and sleep.
- Relieves occasional sleeplessness
- Promotes healthy relaxation and sleep
- Helps you get the refreshing sleep you need without leaving you feeling groggy or sleepy the next day
- Helps make a difference in the quality and the ease of going to sleep
- Encourages restful sleep
- Calms the nervous system
- Helps to reduce stress
Deep Blue Polyphenols
These are great to take if you experience a lot of discomfort or tension. They make a great replacement to other traditional products that are not very good for your liver.
Keep these in your medicine cabinet for when you are experiencing a lot of head tension or tension in your spine, or discomfort in your joints or muscles.
This can be taken as needed when discomfort arises, or it can be taken daily for long lasting benefits. I highly recommend this product if you suffer from any of the issues mentioned.
- Patent-pending, fast acting frankincense extract shown to help support muscle and joint comfort and function
- Includes proprietary, standardized extracts of ginger, curcumin, resveratrol, and other polyphenols to soothe occasional aches and discomfort
- Can be used in tandem with Deep Blue Rub or Deep Blue Soothing Blend
4 Wellness Products
- Peppermint Beadlets
- Correct x
- Breathe Vapor stick
- On Guard Protective Throat Drops
A breath freshener and digestive support in one.
The information below comes directly from doTERRA’s website.
Through a unique and exclusive process, doTERRA has captured the unique benefits of Peppermint essential oil in the convenience of a soft vegetarian beadlet. Each tiny beadlet delivers a refreshing burst of Peppermint as it dissolves in your mouth, while invigorating your senses as you breathe in the cooling aroma of pure Peppermint essential oil.
More than a breath mint, doTERRA Peppermint Beadlets can be used for oral care, respiratory health, digestive comfort, and all other situations in which Peppermint essential oil is used internally.
- Promotes oral and respiratory health
- Alleviates occasional stomach discomfort
- Provides all the benefits of Peppermint essential oil
- Convenient beadlets are perfect for traveling and on-the-go
Correct-X is multi-purpose natural skin ointment that helps soothe skin, acts as a moisture barrier, and encourages the skin’s natural ability to return to a healthy state after distress.
Correct-X contains Frankincense, Helichrysum, Tea Tree, Cedarwood, and Lavender.
This ointment is petroleum and preservative free.
This can also be applied to abrasions before covering with a bandage.
- Frankincense, Helichrysum, Tea Tree, Cedarwood, and Lavender soothe and purify skin
- Bisabolol is known for its calming effects and ability to promote healthy-looking skin
- Similar to the natural oils found in skin, Jojoba provides optimal hydration, helping to improve the texture of skin
- Phellodendron Amurense Bark extract is used to condition the skin
Breathe Vapor stick
doTERRA describes the Breathe Vapor Sticks as…
A unique delivery method of doTERRA Breathe proprietary blend can be used anytime, anywhere to enjoy a cooling, soothing vapor. The natural formula of this vapor stick glides on the skin with ease, without leaving a greasy or sticky after-feel. The power of doTERRA Breathe essential oil blend can be felt immediately, providing a cooling effect both topically and aromatically. The small and convenient package of doTERRA Breathe Vapor Stick is perfect for traveling, and only a small amount is needed to feel its immediate effects.
- Apply topically to the chest and breathe deeply to enjoy a cooling, invigorating vapor.
- Quick, convenient delivery system
- Provides a cooling, soothing effect both topically and aromatically
On Guard Protective Throat Drops
These On Guard Protective Throat Drops are great to keep in your bathroom cabinet for when you start getting that scratchy throat feeling. These throat drops are the all-natural version of a cough drop, but they also contain immune boosting properties.
The information below comes directly from doTERRA’s website.
doTERRA On Guard Protecting Throat Drops help calm and soothe dry, scratchy throats while supporting overall health. When taken internally, the protective properties of the essential oils in the doTERRA On Guard blend can promote healthy immune system function. doTERRA On Guard Protecting Throat Drops can be a potent addition to a defensive health strategy against seasonal and environmental threats.
- Helps calm and soothe dry, scratchy throats
- Helps strengthen the body’s defenses
- Proprietary doTERRA On Guard Throat Drop blend of CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade essential oils including Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Myrrh in the convenience of an individually wrapped drop
- Blended in a sweet base of organic cane sugar and organic brown rice syrup, with no added artificial flavors or colors
If you are ready to get started with cleaning out the toxins in your home, but feel overwhelmed with where to start this is the perfect kit. If you want to get this kit at the best possible price, I recommend signing up as a doTERRA Wholesale Member. You will get this kit at a discounted price and you will get the first year of your membership for FREE.
If you are already a wholesale member and on the Loyalty Rewards Program, you can add this kit to your LRP order.
Are you interested in learning how to continue to live a toxin and chemical free life?
Sign up for my free eCourse below.
Other Articles You May Enjoy