It’s that time of year again, the 2022 doTERRA Convention is underway and I have the scoop on all the new products being released. Let’s get into it!
Peppermint is one of the original 5 oils doTERRA offered. Today, it is so popular that it is one of doTERRA’s most popular essential oils.
SuperMint is a blend of four mint species including Peppermint, Japanese Mint, Bergamot Mint, and Spearmint. Supermint is nearly 50% menthol. SuperMint allows for better cooling and allows for better absorption of this blend by utilizing the whole plant.
Menthol—the primary constituent of SuperMint—promotes a cooling sensation when inhaled, which may contribute to feelings of open airways. When applied to the skin during a massage, the cooling effect may be soothing and comforting. This synergistic blend helps freshen breath and can be taken internally to support a healthy digestive system.
When diffused or used topically, SuperMint offers an invigorating, energizing aroma and an uplifting environment that’s ideal for mental focus and enhanced stamina
- Combines Peppermint, Japanese Mint, Bergamot Mint, and Spearmint essential oils in a synergistic blend, delivering a revitalizing, minty, herbal, and sweet aroma
- Creates an atmosphere that may support mental clarity and enhanced stamina
- Soothes and comforts when incorporated into a massage
- Provides a cooling sensation, which may contribute to feelings of open airways
- May support healthy digestion when taken internally
- Diffuse in your favorite dōTERRA diffuser throughout the day for an inspiring aroma.
- Use in an office or car diffuser to refresh your space.
- Rub one to two drops between your hands, cup them over your face, and inhale for a refreshing midday boost.
- Add to dōTERRA Spa Hand and Body Lotion for a comforting massage.
- Take one drop in four fluid ounces of water to support healthy digestion and freshen your breath
- Make a homemade mouthwash
- Use on the spine to help with warm body temperatures
SuperMint sourcing supports more that 16,000 farmers from Northern India through our Co-impact sourcing model. Many of these small-scale farmers no longer had a way to produce income because many conventional menthol products use synthetics. doTERRA wanted to help these farmers grow and develop while also creating a product that would provide intense cooling and be all natural; thus, SuperMint was born.
We were looking for a powerhouse blend that awakened our senses, so we created the SuperMint blend, SuperMint Beadlets, and SuperMint Touch.
SuperMint Mentha Blend 15 mL: Peppermint, Bergamot Mint, and Spearmint essential oils combine with menthol to create this truly exhilarating blend.
SuperMint Beadlets: These tiny, convenient beadlets explode with minty flavor in your mouth and freshen your breath.
doTERRA SuperMint Touch 10 mL: The fortifying SuperMint essential oil blend combines with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a crisp, clean topical product to promote feelings of clear airways.
Guaiacwood 15 mL: This essential oil features a rich aromatic combination of earthy and sweet to give you the tranquil atmosphere you need in meditation practices.
Guaiacwood (AKA Holy Wood) oil has been 5 years in the making!
Growing exclusively in the Chaco Forest in Paraguay this oil is one of the densest woods in the world and therefore takes longer to produce by chipping the wood and distilling. doTERRA works hard to make sure our oils are ethically sourced. To get to the woods where this is sourced from, workers must go through piranha and crocodile filled waters.
Guaiacwood has been used for centuries in meditation practices and wellness ceremonies by Native Americans. Guaiacwood is often used in perfumery and skincare products. Guaiacwood essential oil has an earthy, grounding aroma with a subtle sweetness. The Guaiacwood is blended with Fractionated Coconut Oil and can be used both topically and aromatically. Its woody scent provides a calming, tranquil atmosphere.
Guaiacwood is similar to Palo Santo wood, but is a different species of plant. Most Palo Santo is not sourced sustainably.
This essential oil is semi-solid at room temperature. It is kept warm for 1-3 months to allow the aroma to mature and is blended with fractionated coconut oil to keep it liquid.
This oil is incredible for:
Meditation, grounding, and calming the mind
Woody, earthy aroma with just a hint of sweetness
Use this oil for your meditation practices, yoga, or diffuse it for a earthy calming sensation.
- Provides a grounding aroma
- Promotes a tranquil atmosphere helpful for meditation
- Soothes minor skin irritations
- Supports the skin’s natural hydration
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area to soothe minor skin irritations and support the skin’s natural hydration.
- Diffuse throughout the day or as a supportive aroma during yoga or meditation
Hope oil has been reformulated to include: cedarwood, wild orange, lemon, petitgrain, pink pepper, bergamot, sandalwood, vetiver, magnolia, and jasmine. This formula smells like a perfume and will be one of my favorite perfumes to use.
Hope is now sold with full PV so we can triple our impact. $10 of each oil sold will be donated to the Hope Action Plan.
Note: this does not come in the convention kit but can be purchased as an add-on to the kit.
Spanish Sage 15 mL: Known for its soothing, herbal aroma, Spanish Sage essential oil can support a calm mind and sense of alertness when ingested.
The aroma of Spanish Sage is beautiful, refreshing, and uplifting, yet also soothing. It is is camphoraceous, herbal, and sage-like.
When diffused, the oil may create a stimulating atmosphere supportive of memory and cognitive performance training. When taken internally, Spanish Sage supports a calm mind and sense of alertness. Camphor and 1,8-Cineole—the primary chemical constituents in Spanish Sage—make the essential oil an ideal addition to a post sports or deep-tissue massage.
Spanish Sage has been used for thousands of years and is often used to protect against negativity. This incredible oil supports a calm mind and sense of alertness when taken internally. The aroma provides an uplifting and soothing aroma (this is why it is often used in spas).
- Supports a calm mind and sense of alertness when taken internally
- Provides an uplifting, soothing aroma
- Promotes a positive atmosphere that may be conducive to focus and concentration
- Helps create an environment that’s supportive of memory and cognitive performance when diffused
- Try using Spanish Sage with your dry brushing routine
- Perfect to diffuse before yoga, meditation, or before homework
- Helps create an environment that’s supportive of memory and cognitive support
- In addition to the aromatic benefits, it can be used topically as well (perfect for head tension)
- Mix with Aromatouch for your next massage
- Massage it into your scalp when you shampoo your hair for luscious locks
- Add to the diffuser of your choice when studying or intensely focusing
- Take with water before an important test or presentation
- Dilute with a carrier oil or cream to enhance a deep-tissue massage
Eucalyptus 15 mL: The spa-like benefits of this cleansing essential oil can be experienced like never before. doTERRA has blended several species of eucalyptus together in a new, powerful formula.
Wait, don’t we already have Eucalyptus?
Yes, we do, but in true doTERRA fashion they decided to do better. The new Eucalyptus is a blend of 5 different eucalyptus species.
The benefits of blending species help us achieve more consistent products over different seasons at all times of the year. It can also help create more consistent chemistry and helps create better sustainability and reliability.
The primary chemical component of these species is eucalyptol (1,8-Cineole), which is where this essential oil blend gets many of its benefits. The camphoraceous, herbaceous aroma can be revitalizing. Due to the oil’s main constituent, 1,8 cineole, Eucalyptus also has cleansing properties. Use aromatically or topically to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways. Eucalyptus also adds to a soothing massage.
Use it just as you have before…Aromatically and Topically.
This blend may help calm the mind during periods of mental stress, perfect to add to your favorite DIY cleanser, and provides a cooling sensation that may support open airways.
- Creates a calm atmosphere during stressful circumstances
- May have cleansing properties due to its main constituent 1,8 cineole
- Provides a cooling sensation, which may contribute to feelings of open airways
- Diffuse or put a few drops on the hands, place them over the nose, and inhale deeply.
- Place one to two drops on the floor of your shower for a spa-like experience.
- Add to a carrier oil or lotion during a soothing massage.
- Use as an air freshener and room deodorizer.
On Guard Hand Sanitizing Gel
doTERRA On Guard Hand Sanitizing Gel: You can sanitize your hands wherever you go with this warm, energizing formula that’ll leave your hands with a clean feeling and no sticky residue.
It’s no secret that On Guard is one of our most beloved collections, its blend is exactly why we added another convenient delivery method in a brand new doTERRA On guard Hand Sanitizing Gel.
This new moisturizing formula delivers the power of On Guard and a 70% plant derived ethyl alcohol base that kills 99.9% of most common germs.
It is completely free from parabens, triclosan, and phthalates.
doTERRA Hair Strengthening Shampoo Bar
doTERRA hair Shampoo Strengthening Bar: Infused with Rosemary and Mint essential oils, this bar is designed to nourish and hydrate all hair types with beneficial ingredients.
The doTERRA hair Strengthening Shampoo Bar is designed to cleanse the scalp and strengthen the hair. Infused with Rosemary and Mint, its nourishing, hydrating formula leverages the powerful benefits of fermented rice water, which is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. The rice water helps smooth and strengthen your hair, while also improving texture. Refreshing Mint and restorative Rosemary leave the scalp feeling clean and healthy.
This shampoo bar is safe for color-treated hair and good for all hair types. Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, synthetic fragrances, and dyes, the bar is concentrated and both sustainably and ethically sourced. The doTERRA hair Shampoo Bar is environmentally friendly, uses bio-based and recyclable materials, no plastic, and saves almost 13.6 fluid ounces of water.
How to Use
Direction: Wet the hair. Rub the bar between wet hands until suds appear. Work into a lather directly on the scalp or between the hands and massage all over your head. Rinse thoroughly. To make the bar last longer, keep dry between uses. Store at room temperature. Avoid excess heat.
- Cleanses the scalp and strengthens all types of hair with fermented rice water
- Nourishes, hydrates, and improves hair texture
- Refreshes with Mint and Rosemary
- Is safe for color-treated hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, synthetic fragrances, and dyes
- Saves water and space, reduces plastic use, and travels easily
doTERRA Hair Strengthening Conditioner Bar
doTERRA hair Conditioner Strengthening Bar: The powers of Rosemary and Mint essential oils combine with other safe, natural ingredients for a fresh bar that can tame and rejuvenate your wet hair.
The doTERRA hair Strengthening Conditioner Bar is designed to smooth, moisturize, and strengthen your hair. Infused with Rosemary and Mint, its nourishing, hydrating formula leverages the powerful benefits of fermented rice water, which is rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
Refreshing Mint and restorative Rosemary keep your hair feeling rejuvenated and healthy. This conditioner bar is safe for color-treated hair and good for all hair types. Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, synthetic fragrances, and dyes, the bar is concentrated and both sustainably and ethically sourced. Like the shampoo bar, the hair Conditioner Bar is environmentally friendly, uses bio-based and recyclable materials, no plastic, and saves almost 13.6 fluid ounces of water.
How to Use
Use after shampooing your hair. Rub the bar with wet hands and apply directly on your hair, focusing on mid-lengths and ends. Rinse thoroughly. To make the bar last longer, keep dry between uses. Store at room temperature. Avoid excess heat.
- Nourishes, hydrates, and improves hair texture
- Packaged with bio-based and recyclable materials
- Replaces up to two 8.5oz plastic bottles
- Clean & Green (Sulfate free, paraben free, Phthalate Free)
- Environmentally conscious
- For all hair types
This new system was created to optimize metabolic health on a cellular level.
Meta = Metabolic Health
PWR = Personal, Wellness, Realized
doTERRA MetaPWR Blend Products Include:
MetaPWR Metabolic Blend 15 mL: The brand-new blend brings together a perfectly balanced ratio of Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger, and Cinnamon Bark essential oils to help you curb cravings and support healthy metabolic function when ingested.
MetaPWR Assist: Slows the conversion of carbohydrates to glucose (blood sugar), so instead of a giant spike and drop in levels, you’ll experience more narrow changes or an optimal curve.
MetaPWR Advantage: Has been clinically developed to strengthen metabolic health by addressing healthy aging with NAD+, NADH, and collagen.
MetaPWR Softgels: Between meals, you can experience the benefits of the perfectly balanced MetaPWR blend in a quick, convenient softgel.
MetaPWR Satiety Gum: This delicious, energizing gum includes the MetaPWR Metabolic Blend.
MetaPWR Beadlets: These beadlets are an effective, simple way to enjoy the effects of the MetaPWR essential oil blend and curb your appetite between meals.
That wraps up all the new products released at doTERRA's 2022 convention. I hope you are as excited for these new products as I am.
If you are not already a doTERRA wholesale member it's simple to get started! Explore doTERRA wholesale kits
including the new
MetaPWR kit available Oct 1st!!
Do you want more diffuser recipes to make your house smell amazing this autumn?
Sign up below and get your FREE copy of the Fall Diffuser Blend Recipes eBook.
Other Articles You May Enjoy